As of 8:57, Friday 12/04/09 (the deadline) I have these Scheduling  sheets. 
I'm waiting on 10 more. 
 
If you have not sent yours in, PLEASE read the instructions and follow  
CAREFULLY. This is all set up to make the process go smoothly and  accurately. 
Screw it up, miss some events as consequence, and I  have no sympathy. I've 
had to completely redo a couple in which the filer  decided to reinvent the 
scheduling sheet. 
 
I don't intend to do more! From here on I will simply do the best I can  
with what I get.
 
I have these:
GTN
SMC
NA
HWS
WAC
NYM
ODU
KP
FRD
UVA
CLG
PRN
CNU
OCN
GWU
COL
MD
DEL
VIL
LOY
DRX
AU
AR
WM
HU
MON
PSU
QU
HMT
MBC
ROC
SSU
RUT
 
That's  34 teams out of 44.
 
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF ONE OF THESE TEAMS, YOU NEED TO RATTLE THE CAGES OF  
YOUR TEAM OFFICERS!
COR
VT
SJC
RIT
SKD
RMC
STV
WEB
RPI
UNN
 
TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
 

Dan Winters
MAISA  Scheduler
_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to