I had planned to send out the 2nd Draft of the 2009 Schedule on October  
17th. However, since we have a phone meeting of the Executive Committee meeting 
 
on the 21st (EVERYONE is welcome to join in at these phone meetings), I am 
going  to hold the 2nd Draft until after that meeting. I am hoping that we can 
resolve  the problems with KP and GTN's conflicts then.
 
Additionally, we have not had any events added in the spring and there are  
still some questions regarding changes to some events then. If you are going to 
 add an event or drop and event NOW is the time to do so.
 
PLEASE, check over any events you are running or are planning to run and  get 
me the current information on them.
 
Dan Winters,
Scheduler
**************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.  
Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out 
(http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)
_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to