College Sailors,

 

Are you going to be working as a sailing instructor this summer (or at least
thinking about it),  and need US Sailing's Level I Certification?

 

In addition to coaching the W&M Sailing Team & directing the Neuroscience
Program at William and Mary, I am a US Sailing IT and I will be teaching
three courses this spring which currently still have openings.

 

1. May 22 - 25 @ Rock Hall Yacht Club (Rock Hall, MD)

2. May 28 - 31 @ Norfolk Naval Sailing Center & Marina (Norfolk, VA)

3. June 6&7, 13&14 (two weekends) @ St. Mary's College (St. Mary's City, MD)

 

http://www.ussailing.org/training/calendar/sb_calendar.asp

 

If you have an interest in teaching sailing....this course is worth your
time. In addition to US Sailing instructor certification, this course
provides you with a great many resources and liability protection as an
instructor. 

 

I promise..you won't be bored or fall asleep in my courses!!!!!!!!!!

 

Questions? Let me know!!!

 

John (Doc) Griffin

 

Coach, William and Mary Sailing

Director, Program in Neuroscience

Associate Professor of Biology

College of William and Mary

Williamsburg, VA 23187

757-221-2257

[email protected]

 

 

_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to