Ok one last time,

Photos from the Grant are now available in two, count em two places!  
On the web in a gallery that I allowed downloading from:
http://gallery.me.com/craigp#100926

AND on Facebook where you can tag your fellow sailors:
http://tinyurl.com/LGrant-2011

On a personal note, this was my last regatta as coach of Villanova, and perhaps 
my last college regatta ever!  After 12 years of never really leaving MAISA I 
finally sold out and got a "real job" in Corporate America, which is oddly 
incompatible with afternoons off for sailing practice, who knew?  Hard to go, 
but the whole district has gotten much more competitive even at the club level 
and the team needs more skill and attention then I can give.  

>From now on I am "freelance" if anyone wants coverage of a regatta, or just an 
>extra hand organizing I'm not leaving the District and I'll be around. 

I wish all the teams and sailors the best, and hope to see you on the water in 
the future.

Coach Craig Priniski,
Signing off...




________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa
Unsubscribe: Send a blank email to [email protected]

Reply via email to