From: monet...@aol.com
To: maphist@geo.uu.nl
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 7:29:15 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [MapHist] London Map Fair, 11 & 12 June: confusing newspaper
publicity

This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Good point, thanks. And of course that explains why for some there is a slight
halt when we hear that "Upper" Egypt is in the South.

In a message dated 5/23/2011 8:09:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,