This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Francis,

I'd love to get a copy of the original April 1, 1066 article for one of my
South Sea Bubble collectors.

This attention to map investing should prove a long term benefit to
institutional collections.  The better and more valuable the collection, the
more likely it is to be donated to an institution for full retail value, rather
than subjected to the vagueries of the resale market.

Barry Ruderman
Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps Inc.
7463 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037 (USA)
b...@raremaps.com
www.RareMaps.com
(858) 551-8500

 Member: Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
 International League of Antiquarian Booksellers

Gallery Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
Weekends & Evenings By Appointment