We are going to build the relational database (few tables ) in Access and would like to establish connection with MapInfo using ODBC. So far, we have an experience of using ODBC for point data. However, this time the tabular attributes stored in Access will be related to polygons.Although we are aware that Access does not have a Spatial Cartridge and cannot store polygons or line attributes, we just wonder, whether is there a way of overcoming this problem, i.e: when queering the data in Mapinfo from Access (ODBC)we will get tabular data, only. Can we get a map of polygons at the same time, as in case of point data.

Thank you.

Ewa
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Plachta;Ewa
FN:Ewa Plachta
ORG:London Borough of Hackney;Estate Management and Development
TITLE:GIS Officer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:0181 356 2037
TEL;WORK;FAX:0181 356 2104
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Strategy and Commissioning Team;Christopher Addison House=0D=0A72 Wilton Wa=
y;London;;E8  1BJ;United Kingdom
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Strategy and Commissioning Team=0D=0AChristopher Addison House=0D=0A72 Wilto=
n Way=0D=0ALondon E8  1BJ=0D=0AUnited Kingdom
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:19990707T173812Z
END:VCARD