Please forward any info. on this issue if possle. Thanks!
-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Davey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2000 8:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI ODBC ACCESS

Hi All

I am trying to work out a live link between MS Access 2000 and MI Pro 5.5.

When I link the table to MI and leave the option 'Download data' checked the link works fine - but I have to manually refresh the data.

If I uncheck the box the data is shown in MI in the browser but is not shown on the map.  However MI knows where the points are because I can select an item in the browser, click on Find Query and it goes to the correct point on the map - but no symbol!

Any clues?

Matt