Ewa,

What you need to do is store your attributes in Access with the polygons in
MapInfo and a common ID which you can relate the items in the MapInfo table
to the Access table.

Now, open the Access table using ODBC and the MapInfo polygon table. Use SQL
select to join the 2 tables
(ie. Select * from MapTable, AccessTable where MapTable.ID=AccessTableID)

Now, save the joined table as a a query
(File > Save Query...)

Close all the files and open the table you just saved the query as (it will
be a *.TAB file). This will open the 2 original files (MapInfo and Access)
and join them together.

Hope this helps

Chris Perry
Systems Development CoOrdinator