Hello Bill,

Try getting some info from a company called Tendler
Cellular in Boston. They have a product that takes a
cellphone with GPS built into it and sends DTMF tones to
the dispatcher station. I recently read an article in
Wireless Week on them.
Now if you could reverse it so the dispatcher station
dials the cellphone and get a calling plan like
BellSouth where the first incoming minute is free. Well
then you would have a very economical tracking system.

John McCarthy
Senior Performance Engineer
SAFCO Technologies