Hi All

Does anyone have a source for 1999 vintage demographic data for Puerto Rico?
I have no problem finding boundaries and 1990 census data but I need
something later.

Thanks in advance.

James

James L Marlow
Director, Geographic Information Systems
Channel Marketing Corporation
15032 Beltway Drive
Dallas, Texas 75001

Telephone 1 (972) 858-9600 extension 331
Facsimile  1 (972) 858-9601
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www:  http://www.cmcus.com
This electronic message and / or file attachments is Copyright (c) 1999 by
Channel Marketing Corporation.  All Rights Reserved.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission and/or the attachments
accompanying it may contain confidential and / or privileged information
belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any
prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal
under the law. If you have received this transmission in error, please
promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail and then destroy all copies of
the transmission.