I want to print individual section maps from the township.  I have created
regions to clip the section with.  It clips the parcels, other lines and
objects except text objects (not labels).   The labels of objects outside
the clip region do not appear.  However, the parcel dimensions typed in for
each parcel do not clip.  Is this a bug?  I tried to SQL the parcel
dimensions with Select * from Sect2_buffer, Parc_dim where Sect2_buffer.Obj
Contains Parc_dim.Obj into Selection.  Sect2_buffer is a region that
encompasses Section 2, Parc_dim is the parcel dimensions as text objects.  I
then hid the parc_dim layer and added the query that the above SQL made to
get just the dimensions in the section 2 region, but they didn't display,
there is a browser showing the id #s for the dimension text, but the actual
text doesn't display.

My question is how do I display text objects only inside a given region?

William Woodruff
Zoning Administrator
Charter Township of Union, T14 N R4W, Isabella County, Michigan