Elias,

1. The icons are integrated into the mapinfow.exe file. I have done screen
captures to get them out. Most of them are in the attached ZIP file.
2. Do you have the MapBasic includes file with the constants declarations in
your project? If not, you need to use the actual values, not the constants
(like M_TOOLS_LINE) because VB does not know what M_TOOLS_LINE means..

- Brad

 <<toolbar_buttons.zip>>

toolbar_buttons.zip