Hi All,

Haven't been here in a while ...  I'm striving to find out how to either query
MS or run a command to generate a KML document ready to be ingested by Google
Earth.  I've seen the documentation mentioning "Output can then be generated
using MapServer cgi (example mode=map) or through a WMS request." [1] and I
understand the capability has been there since 6.0, but I can't get around to
obtaining a KML document that has <NetworkLink> elements pointing to the GetMap
requests of particular layers.  I do get KML documents (with FORMAT=kml), but
they miss a <NetworkLink> element in the <Folder> element corresponding to a
layer from which GE could fetch an image :

<Folder>
    <name>MyName</name>
    <visibility>1</visibility>
    <styleUrl>#LayerFolder_check</styleUrl>
   <!-- NetworkLink> MISSING </NetworkLink -->
</Folder>

Examples or pointers anyone ?

TIA,

Yves