Hi Fernando,

Is it OK to put your logo on the CloudStack website? Did you manage to discuss
internally?

Kind regards,

On 2 Jun 2023, at 20:15, Fernando Alvarez
<lugano...@gmail.com<mailto:lugano...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello Ivet,

I'm going to ask for the proper permission (internally) and if I get the OK
from the company where I work, I'll send you a logo to add ARSAT as a company
using Apache CloudStack.

Best,

Fernando.

El mié, 31 may 2023 a las 6:59, Ivet Petrova