De : Ivet Petrova <ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com>
Envoyé : lundi 26 juin 2023 15:47
À : Apache CloudStack Marketing <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc : us...@cloudstack.apache.org; dev <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Objet : Re: CloudStack Users Logos

Hi all,

Just a reminder here. Please, support the ACS project by allowing us to
showcase your logo on the new website.
This is working both ways:
- you support the project by showing that your company is using the technology
- would be a great chance to get more visibility for your company also

Kind regards,

On 31 May 2023, at 12:58, Ivet Petrova