Ivet,

        Enthusiastically, Yes! Please do add our logo to the page. We are
listed and linked from already. If you need anything else in addition to this
message, please let me know off-list.

https://www.m5hosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/m5logo-M5Hosting-300x53.png

        I can provide a different size if one is preferred.

Thank you!
Mike

Michael J. McCafferty
CEO
M5 Hosting, Inc.
http://www.m5hosting.com <http://www.m5hosting.com/>

Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2017
Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2021
Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2022