On 04/17/2011 10:25 AM, drew wrote:
On Sun, 2011-04-17 at 10:15 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
On 04/15/2011 06:52 PM, Clovis Tristão wrote:
Hi Italo,

Congratulations for your presentation. I liked :-)

Clóvis

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM, drew<[email protected]>   wrote:

Hi all,

Video of Italo Vignoli's presentation, LibreOffice and The Document
Foundation, presented at last weeks Flourish 2011 conference is now
available at:.

http://flourishconference.blip.tv/file/4987563/

Best wishes,

Drew Jensen
Is there a downloadable file of this presentation?

Hi Tim,

You can download it directly from the address above - just open a
console under Linux and use a wget command - it is a tad over 300 megs.

If you want a smaller version, I have it downloaded and could convert it
to a webM format or a vorbis format, either of which would reduce the
size by a good bit. Just let me know on that.

Thanks

Drew

Sorry, never used that command before.

Well I am not afraid to download 300 Meg files, since I done 4 Gig distro ISO before. Thought having a smaller file size could help as well. I do not know what format webM is, but I have heard of the vorbis one, yet never used it before. For me, I mostly deal with MPEG and MP4 formats, but if I get an AVI, I usually convert it so I have a smaller file size.

I want to keep a folder of video presentations about LibreOffice and one day make them into a movie DVD for others to view them on their TVs.


--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to