now i got it.. the email i got was also from a community member... because if 
we 
reply to email: [email protected] then it is send to all members who 
are 
subscribed to it.. if I am not wrong?

Cheers!

Peter



________________________________
From: Andy Brown <[email protected]>
To: Hermosa Gestion <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, April 15, 2011 3:17:48 PM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Video of LibO presentation from last weeks 
Flourish Conference available

Hermosa Gestion wrote:
> Hello Andy,
> 
> I am new to Libre Office and don't know to whom i have to submit
> comments and discuss... may be you can guide me...? Thanks!
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Peter

I was only commenting on your reply to the post.  I will try to answer any 
question that I can, but you would still be better off to ask on the list.  I 
would also suggest that you join some the other mailing list as each has its 
own 
"area" of interest.  The list you replied to was on the Marketing list.  Others 
would cover areas of Art/Design, General discussion, Website related, and the 
developers list which cover those topics.

The list and means of subscribing are located at 
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/ .

Andy

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to