On 04/17/2011 04:09 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:

We may not be part of the central controlling/developing/marketing
group, but we are doing everything we can to help out the
TDF/LibreOffice cause. All the groups of people who volunteer should be
acknowledged in any presentation. Am I right or wrong?

The number of activities around the project are so many that it will always - and increasingly - be difficult to acknowledge them all in a presentation. It depends from the target of the presentation, and at Flourish the target were developers. I have not mentioned localization (which is key in every other language than English) and other projects just because I was speaking at US engineering students. There will be other presentations where I will mention other projects and maybe less the development part. This does not mean that a project is less important than others.

--
Italo Vignoli
[email protected]
mobile +39.348.5653829
VoIP +39.02.320621813
skype italovignoli

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to