Hi Drew

Le 2011-05-12 01:16, drew a écrit :
Thanks for doing this Drew. I think we need to review all of the
marketing tools and add the scatter wherever we can. It just jazzes up
everything really well.

The only comments I have is p.1, 3rd panel The "Multi-language office
suite for" should be capitalized as it is a title and looks a little
unbalanced.
Would it be OK to put:

Multi-Language Office Suite for
Microsoft Window
Gnu/Linux
Mac OSX

Alright

This would give it a triangular shape, lead the reader to the bottom
LibreOffice logo and I think it would look nicer to the eye.

If we do this, then we would want to copy this list order on p.2, panel
1 and have:

"MS Windows, Gnu/Linux, Mac OS X"

and OK

There was also some feedback, via PM, from Tim - so here you go, with
all of the changes

http://lo-portal.us/temp/LibOPamphlet-may-11b.pdf

//drew

Great work! Reads well and looks great!