On 05/12/2011 07:35 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
So what would you add to this sample document that would reflect BSD, or should it be kept the same?

http://libreoffice-na.us/dvd-insert-mine-sample.pdf

The BSD entry is relatively odd (because the OS works with ports & packages). Happily, it makes for a briefer write-up. Here's my stab at it.

*BSD *

   LibreOffice packages and ports are maintained by many BSD
   communities, including FreeBSD, OpenBSD and PC-BSD.  Please check
   with these communities and reference their respective repositories
   for further information on system requirements and installation
   instructions.

I can confirm that LibO is in the FreeBSD, OpenBSD and PC-BSD repositories. These three represent the lion's share for desktop BSD. As a side note, Robert Nagy, who's involved in LibreOffice development, is also the port manager for OpenBSD. They just interviewed him over at the TDF blog in January.* If we need anything else for the insert with respect to *BSD, we can always contact him.

hope this helps,
-Craig
*<http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2011/01/21/developer-interview-robert-nagy/>