On Sun, 2012-06-10 at 14:11 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> >> Let's give it a try, it only takes 3-4 people to make it work and about 
> >> 15 minutes per week if even that. I will start it off and keep the 
> >> calendar page updated. :-)
> 
> Hi Marc, I am updating quite regularly the following page:
> http://www.scoop.it/t/tdf
> 
> You can find several articles there, althoug I do not have the time to
> do more than that

Hi Italo,

You do a really fine job with the scoop service, not to mention helping
generate the content..

On your blog:
http://www.italovignoli.org/2012/06/tdf-infographics-may-2012/

the scoop TDF is embedded, looking at the actual TDF page at scoop I can
see how to share it on a per post basis with fb and g+ but not an option
to embed it in a player, such as your blog. I think it would be very
good if that embedded player could be made available for other
supporters sites, perhaps somewhere in the official web site(s) also.

Anyway - thought I'd ask.

Best,

//drew


-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to