Hi :)
That is a much better page than the wiki-page.  It looks more lively and has 
more energy.  I don't think a wiki can do that.  
Regards from
Tom :)  


--- On Sun, 10/6/12, Italo Vignoli <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Italo Vignoli <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: LibreOffice in the Press -- Proposal
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, 10 June, 2012, 13:11

>> Let's give it a try, it only takes 3-4 people to make it work and about 
>> 15 minutes per week if even that. I will start it off and keep the 
>> calendar page updated. :-)

Hi Marc, I am updating quite regularly the following page:
http://www.scoop.it/t/tdf

You can find several articles there, althoug I do not have the time to
do more than that

-- 
Italo Vignoli - [email protected]
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP [email protected]
skype italovignoli - gtalk [email protected]

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to