Hello, good news everyone!

Our YouTube channel now supports "community posts":

"Creators with access to the Community tab can interact with viewers
using rich media. Community posts can include polls, GIFs, text, images,
and on-demand video. Community posts help provide additional reach on
YouTube and greater engagement with your audience. They always appear on
the Community tab, and may appear in Home or the Subscriptions feed."

Let's think of some ideas for this! As an example, when we post a "new
features" video, we could also do some polls -- what's your favourite
new feature in this release?

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation