I would like to see more content on non-GAFAM platforms, relying too
much or exclusively on YouTube comes with important restrictions and the
risk of having such content removed or unavailable.

It also encourages joining such platforms which is not possible and
often incoherent with values associated to using LibreOffice in the
first place.

F.

--
Fabián Rodríguez