Howdy,

I was working with some screen shots and wanted to put together a graphic
covering the new notebook UI in the desktop version of LO and show the
newer LO platforms. This would be used for a couple of social media posts.

I used the community LO logo and wanted to run this by the list here and
make sure there is no problems with how I am using this.

A copy is on the NC server, direct link if you have an account there is
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/84126

So take a look, I might still make a change or two, but I wouldn't change
the logo usage at this point. Also I'll leave the jpeg in the shared
Marketing folder there if you like.

Thanks and best wishes,

Drew