Well, thanks for all the good feedback.

I have to agree with most of it - this piece ended being a bad decision,
and of course adding some adornments ended up making it a bad idea with a
pretty background (or as an old saying where I live would put it, You can
put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig).

Anyway - will scratch that piece and try to focus on the Toolbar change.

Will keep you posted.

Best wishes,

Drew