Hello everyone,

I did some "content marketing" training recently, and learnt that fun
quizzes can be a great way to spread the word and inform people. So how
about we make a "Christmas quiz" about LibreOffice for the blog, and
encourage people to share it on social media?

The quiz could be useful (providing tips and techniques), informative
(people learn about the project and community) and fun as well. Some
sample questions:

* How can you change the icon theme in LibreOffice?

 - By editing a configuration file
 - Under Tools > Options > View
 - You can't change the icons

* How many people attended the last LibreOffice Conference in Tirana,
Albania?

 - 25
 - 75
 - 150

* LibreOffice was based on OpenOffice.org. What "respin" of
OpenOffice.org did many Linux distributions use at the time?

 - Go-oo
 - LinOffice
 - TheOpenestOffice

Then we'd have the answers at the end, with links to resources, videos,
interviews, Wikipedia articles etc.

What do you think? If you have any question suggestions, let me know :-)

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation