That looks great.

Likely you have a graphic already for the blog post, but I put together an
idea for a Merry Christmas Card type of graphic - it's all original of
course.
Put a quick first cut of something here, just now,
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/91473
If you are interested in something like that I have time to make changes.

Best wishes,

Drew