Hello,

So here's my draft of questions for the quiz. I'll post them on the blog
on December 24.

Try the LibreOffice Christmas Quiz!

How much do you know about LibreOffice - the software, the community and
its history? We've made a little quiz for you to try out, so check out
the questions below, and you'll find the answers at the bottom. Good
luck :-)

1. LibreOffice is a successor to OpenOffice.org, which was based on the
proprietary suite StarOffice. Which company was behind StarOffice?