Before I forget - the files used for to gather these runtime numbers,
posted in an earlier email, are found here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/admin/projects/benchmark

There are five xls files with an explanation as to what the spreadsheet is
evaluating.

They are 4 years old and seem to be as good as I've found for example files
to show the multi-core threading feature.

Seems to me it might be worthwhile to offer them for download (maybe as a
zip file) and reference that download location in the video and/or
associated posting text.

Also, yesterday I went back and reviewed a number of the blog posts and a
few media posts regarding threading (OpenCL and Multi-Core), thought that
was a good first step in writing up a script for use here.

Have also gone through the Calc Functions list, as supplied in the Calc
Guide (updating it from 4.1 - 6.2) and have marked which functions are
thread enabled and which are not - not sure I have an exhaustive list but
should be close if not there. That is not really a marketing issue but in a
marketing piece listing the categories of statistical functions supporting
the feature seems to make sense.

OK - that's it for this email.