Howdy,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 2:17 AM Sreekanth V K <
sreekanth.vettikk...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> The last one looks good for me. However, the operation which is happening
> is not visible, so for a common person, he/she may not be able to
> understand the difference. It would be better if you have the Calc in the
> background (not just writing what is going on) and keep the system monitor
> over the Calc.

Thanks for the feedback - the current drafts certainly lack context. The
spreadsheet itself doesn't give much if any visual clues as to what is
happening. It was my goal to use the System Monitor screen capture to show
what is actually happening here. In the one case (LibreOffice versions
without threading) you can see that a single processing is spiking to 100%
for most of the work time, and compare that to LibreOffice 6.2 spreading
the load across all for processors with each running at ~60% maximum while
finishing the actual task significantly faster.

That said I agree with you that there needs to be more to explain what they
are seeing.

Best wishes,

Drew