By the sound of it, I'll have plenty to draw on, or even just use, for
my lessons (and it's turning into multiple lessons for sure) at work.

This project really has some of the best community members of anything
I've been involved in. You all rock like rockstars!

For the record, my two more-or-less false starts so far are at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Q8DGoFNB-vuwGtiifBlPZxUt3ZMBW-bqFSQzmji8tw/edit?usp=sharing

and

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LCU4C8jdl8gM7eMg_yoab2dJqIy7YRMtOtLoUwEpBdk/edit?usp=sharing

The latter is more recent, and slide-based, as opposed to the first
one, which is older and a document.

--
Paul