Dave,
You make the claim that surplus value has been
> pumped out of NZ by finance capital from the 1840's to
> the present
I'm interested in what empirical evidence you have regarding the inflows/out
flows of surplus value in the NZ economy - my impression is that for chunks
of our history, for instance part of the 50's,60's and early seventies, that
our agricultural produce sold at prices considerably in excess of there
value in foreign markets, indicating an inflow of surplus value. Naturally I
stand to be corrected on this point.
cheers
Bill Cochrane