Well Ralph  . . . I hope U R are to B damn happy because U jus  expanded the
word count on section 3, which ain't rewritten yet.

Ain't it enough to just say the world first fascist form of state, which
most "Marxist" historians call "a racist state" in appeasement with the
historic
Southern political establishment.

I am laughing my as off.

Right America tore your ass up.

Whatnnat like a scary movie, with monsters and gobbling and shit?

What you wrote was "Man, I don't Thing You know what the F**K is happening
out there?"

I'm laughing because you can only dance to keep from crying for so long.

Yes, in order to hold 7 million people in absolute poverty and ignorance
requires roughly 9 - 11 million people and climb into the shit hole and sit on
top of the 7 million. "We don't need government aid" is voiced the loudest by
the very people that need such aid the most. We don't need new schools, mean
your kids are going to end up suffering more when they do enter the market.

"But I do not care because I am just not ready for change."

"We don't need bridges" and "We don't want change" is voiced in America in
those exact words.

Talk about a throw back to the 1890's

Obama won a section of traditional Republican voting workers outside the
South - notably the Mid West, and his administration hinges on  this.

"Shake it off."
:-)

WL
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your