Charles lost his mind a long time ago. But he has gotten really bad
in recent months. After you have partaken too much of what the CP is
serving, you get the itis.

A lot of words are wasted wrangling in sectarian environments.
Perhaps some people feel the need to prove they're not being fooled,
by denouncing bourgeois politicians.  Others, proving they are not
sectarian, act as if self-deception and confusion is the way to act
practically and make necessary compromises. But once one knows a
bourgeois politician is a bourgeois politician, one can move on to
delineate clearly and precisely the situation to be dealt with.