On 2/25/2011 7:52 PM, Paula wrote:

Take a look at the GDP figures calculated by purchasing power parity
(PPP). You'll find that Norway's GDP is smaller than Venezuela's. By
Louis's logic, then, Venezuela is an imperialist power, but Norway isn't.

I sometimes ask myself, why in the last year or two you find it so increasingly difficult to even READ political stuff, never mind to write?

Then I come across a post like this, and it demonstrates yet again that there are entire oceans full of utterly mediocre, worthless science fiction that I haven't read yet, or not reread, at least not since last Tuesday, that are infinitely superior to this kind of crap.

Joaquin