Totally agree with David.

On Facebook I've been sharing reports on number of IOF soldiers killed;
mention of supposedly improved Resistance training and weaponry; and
Resistance operations.

It APPEARS that Hamas et al. are not melting away to fight another day as
they did in past wars. But it also appears that they are as of yet either
unable or unwilling to exact significant casualties on the IOF.

This gets to broader strategic questions. How large are the Resistance
forces? They certainly are not militias based in workplaces or
neighborhoods, but rather a combined conventional/guerrilla force run by a
bourgeois national liberation party in a colonial country. What does that
say about the involvement of Palestinians in the battles?

Then there's the question of the Resistance missiles, rockets and mortars:
how they're used and to what political end.

Finally there's the question of Resistance "supporters" such as Hezbollah,
Syria and Iran, whose support is limited to training and material aid, and
certainly has nothing to do with a strategy to mobilize the Arab and
Iranian masses. And of course at the moment all three are involved in
genocidal attacks on the Syrian component of those masses.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:05 AM, DW via Marxism <