#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Would anyone have an answer to this question I received today from a graduate
student in Florida?

Thanks,
Glenn

I hope you are doing well! I am searching for a good documentary film that
talks about Karl Marx and Marxism(s). I thought you might know of a good one.
It would be for the purposes of talking about the basics of M's theory and also
some sort of general history of movements throughout eastern europe or other
places, and to be shown to an undergraduate audience. I know of Stuart Hall's
1993 film Karl Marx and Marxism, but I think it has a huge number of problems.
Would appreciate any recommendations.