#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I think there are a large number of graphic or cartoon presentations of Marxist
ideas.  I have only seen a few and am not able to recommend one over another.
                                                ken h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbTIJ9_bLP4
Manifestoon[edit]
One of Drew's best known works is "Manifestoon," a collage of classic cartoons
edited to help illustrate the narration: Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels'
Communist Manifesto. When the clips are re-contextualized, the subversive
nature of "the trickster" character in classic cartoons is presented in a new
perspective.[4]
The video has been shown at large institutions such as Yerba Buena Center for
the Arts, Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, and Barcelona Cultural Center
and uploaded to web sites like theInternet archive[5] and YouTube.[6]
Nicole Brenez, the curator of Cinematheque in France listed Manifestoon as one
of the top ten films of the 1990s. [7]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdmxBtAW26o