#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 8:54 AM, Dennis Brasky <dmozart1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> And as for Trump's Islamophobia,

Trump's Islamophobia is merely his opening tactical approach to the main
issue for white racists in Amerca, black people in America. Muslims are
less that 1%, they are not the final destination of the white supremacist
movement he is building.

> Bill's sanctions which killed half a million Iraqi kids in the 1990s and
> the 2003 war that Hillary endorsed which killed over one million, there's
> also plenty to fear from her presidency. Whichever turd wins, we lose!

Only a white person could say that because any colored person in America is
already facing more slights and abuses in the past year because of the
campaign of one of these turds and not the other.

Kennedy & Johnson's war in Vietnam killed more people of color than the KKK
could ever think about. So what's your point? My point that they, and even
Bill Clinton, weren't consciously building a white supremacist mass
movement that lead to increased attacks on you and yours. Maybe that's not
been your problem? Have you been subjected to more racist attacks as the
Trump campaign has "progressed."

We'll hear a lot of talk about not voting for the lesser of two evils in
the white left this year but there is a reason why 88% of colored people in
the US oppose Trump and its not because they are stupid.

Tomorrow, I begin my shift of 4 days x 10 hrs in the engine room of the
Internet, so if you don't hear from me for a while, that could be why.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536