#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 10/5/16 2:42 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:
Its no accident that US Greens turn out to be big supporters of fascism
worldwide. In my next blog post I will show how fascist Trump supporters
are warming up to Jill.

Clay, the next time you make this kind of outrageous amalgam between Marxmail subscribers like me who back Jill Stein and fascism, I will unsub you. Once upon a time you were a constructive member of the list. No matter how hard you try, people are not buying your Democratic Party sermons. You have turned into a first-class troll and just about outstayed your welcome. In fact I invite you to unsub yourself because I doubt that anything can dissuade you from the course you are on. In the 18 years I have been moderating this list, I have learned to detect when people have written it off. You are right up there with the worst.