#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I looked at the Voice of America website to try to find the interview from
which extracts are quoted in this article.  However I was unable to find the
interview.

Rudaw has a history of misrepresenting the views of Salih Muslim.  For example,
see the comments following this article:  links.org.au/node/4679

Chris Slee