#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Video evidence and a doctor's report on his patients' symptoms constitute
strong evidence of the use of chlorine.  Amnesty is ultra-cautious in drawing a
definite conclusion, but that does not mean the accusation is "spurious".

Chlorine is not as lethal as sarin.  But still, firing chlorine laden missiles
into an urban neighbourhood is an attempt to terrorise the civilian population.

The use of chemical weapons was merely one aspect of the siege imposed on
Sheikh Maqsoud by some reactionary rebel groups.

I won't comment on Salih Muslim's interview without seeing the full text.  I
don't advocate US bombing as a response to rebel use of chemical weapons.

Chris Slee