#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I first paid little attention to Bitcoin, thinking that there are probably
more Elvis Presley impersonators than there are people in the world who
have traded or owned it. But seeing that central banks have issued policy
statements on Bitcoin, that the FBI has 'seized' Bitcoin assets used by
drug dealers and that tax authorities have given guidance on capital gains
liabilities, while financiers are planning to offer exchange traded funds
denominated in Bitcoin, I decided to take a second look. This article gives
my assessment of this digital, alternative 'currency'.*

Bitcoin emerged from the rubble of the. . .

full at:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/bitcoin-what-it-is-how-it-works-and-why-its-not-the-future/