#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

and I'm sorry if this sounds like kicking a dead horse -- BUT --- even with
all the terrible things that would have happened if Hilary Clinton had been
elected President -- we would not have Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court so
that the NEXT President who followed CLinton and tried to institute a
Muslim ban would have an entirely different SUpreme Court to contend with
---

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 12:02 PM, A.R. G via Marxism <