Yeah, but, bourgois contract law says those "intangibles" do have value
within the meaning of the need for "consideration" or value for any contract
to be valid.   "imaginary price"?   The uncultivated land comment is classic
and strikes at the heart of something, because Marx or Shmarx, everyone
knows land has big value (wasn't there some guy named Henry George?),
present economic use value for grazing of livestock and imminent future
value for construction and agriculture.  With all due respect, like Creation
Science, seems like another example of the ridiculous outcomes of idealist
thinking that starts backwards from holy ideology to reorganize empirical
facts to be congruent with it, instead of proceeding the other way around
from concrete reality via "scientific method" in an open ended inquiry etc.
 I mean that's not "imaginary" money people are paying the "imaginary price"
for land that has "no value" which might as well be "free"?  C'mon.