gee, I thought that's was what I was saying? although now that I think about
it, Hitler could have had mental problems and been a serious political actor
at the same time, like Nixon was.  Moreover, while the Arizona guy surely is
crazy, his particular psyche is conditioned by a certain political and
social context that makes him an extreme example of a certain political type
which is what I think is being said by others here.  Thus all the right wing
vitriol IS part of what's behind this event, not just some medical condition
that sprang out of nowhere.  I mean Palin's going hey, this is about some
pathetic criminal nut and had nothing to do with the likes of me.  Bullshit.