Comrades

> George G wrote:
>
> > This is just a test. I have gotten only about 1 message from the ML list
in
> > a few days, and one that I sent out to the list was returnred to me as
> > undeliverable.
> >
> > George
> >
> I am experiencing the same thing George.  Messages are very sparse.
>
> Fraternally,
>
> Klo

I checked the server and just released six messages and approved three
applications for subscription.

I've sent a message to the moderators on these problems and also about
problems of  a lack of enthusiasm and sustainability of discussion on this
list, which has become more of a posting board for political news,
statements and commentaries with very occassional discussion like what's
been going on between Klo and Harry Steele about Webb's statement.

More in this matter later.

Fraternally

Charles